An Answer to Prayer

The hospital called, and someone canceled a surgery. This means I received a surgery spot for tomorrow to remove this enormous kidney stone! What an answer to prayer! I might have had to wait for two or three more weeks and then miss Thanksgiving.

I will keep you posted, but tomorrow might just be the day I don’t blog. Ha! I am still awaiting a negative COVID test to clear me for surgery, so plans might change. But if you don’t hear from me tomorrow, it’s because I’m under anesthesia. Tomorrow (along with that one day I was driving through Kansas and didn’t post my blog a decade ago) will forever go down in the history of Live with Flair as no blog days. Kansas and a kidney stone. What a curious life!

Share the Post: