Let me list 5 little joys today:
- The lemon seed is growing into a mighty tree.
- My hands smell like cilantro and basil from harvesting in the garden. We’ll top our Thai Carrot Soup dinner with fresh herbs.
- My gardenia is staying green and not dropping her buds. We discovered that we were under-watering her! Now she is thriving.
- The lavender has so far given us five beautiful bunches that we’ve dried and collected for future projects.
- The raspberries are blessing the squirrels and birds whenever I cannot pick them. It’s always good to leave a little something for others.