This morning I reflected with a friend about the last few years. Because a milestone approaches in her life, it’s the perfect time to reflect.
Here are my top 10 questions to let you pause and reflect before embarking on the new adventure. Maybe it’s a graduation, a project completed, marriage, a baby coming, a new job, or a change of location.
- How has God worked in your life? What has He matured and healed? Who are you now?
- What disappointments and rejections can you see now as God’s protection?
- What were the highlights? What were the lowlights?
- What passions and convictions has God affirmed or built?
- Based on what you’ve learned the last five years, where can you help most of all in the world?
- What Bible verses came alive most these last few years?
- What do you feel most proud of?
- What wisdom would you share with someone just starting out on a similar path?
- Who aided you on your journey that you wish to thank?
- What expertise have you now built?
Enjoy your personal reflection or use these to help a friend reflect!