Lately my daughters and I all take the same delicious soup to school / work in our lunchbox thermos. It’s such an easy crockpot recipe that will serve you all week long.
To your crockpot, add:
- two boxes chicken broth
- the meat pulled from one grocery store, plain rotisserie chicken
- one bag frozen sweet corn kernels
- one bag frozen cauliflower
- three cups chopped celery
- two tablespoons parsley
- one tablespoon thyme
- two tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Heat in crockpot for several hours until celery and frozen vegetables are cooked. Cool and store in the fridge. Reheat each morning and put a serving in your thermos. So good!