1. Coming home to the smell of something cooking in the crockpot.
2. Writing. Writing anything at all. Writing right this very moment.
3. Finding a new book at a yard sale and thinking it might become the best novel you’ve ever read.
4. When siblings play together happily.
5. Singing to a song on the radio while driving with the windows down.
6. Wise people who stop to impart wisdom.
7. Warm socks that don’t have holes in them.
8. Candles burning.
9. People doing exactly what God made them to do.
10. Rain on the roof.
And I’m happier now that I told you ten things that made this day a little more wonderful.